Estate Planning Starts With Protecting Your Wishes in a Will
Fernandez & Lauby LLP provides a full range of estate planning services to help you establish your final wishes and save your family the frustration of dealing with probate taxes, disputed distribution of assets and final decisions about medical care.
It is never too late or too early to file your legal will or start protecting your family's personal and financial assets from probate taxes by establishing a trust fund. Contact one of our three offices in Riverside, Irvine, California, to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific needs.
We offer a full range of services to help you:
- Draft or change your will
- Draft a living will to clarify your wishes about medical treatment
- Determine the value of your estate
- Establish and administer a trust to distribute assets while you are alive
- Establish your wishes for charitable giving through a charitable trust
- Set up a succession plan for your family-owned business
Our attorneys have extensive experience in all matters relating to probate law in Southern California. We also work with many clients who live out of state, but who need knowledgeable probate and estate planning services for family members in California.
We offer a full range of services to help you with all of your probate and estate planning needs, including:
- Trusts and trust administration
- Probate litigation, contested will disputes
- Asset valuation and estate inventory
- Business valuation
- Estate administration
- Legal counsel for will executors
Contact us to schedule a free consultation today with one of our estate planning lawyers.