The Employment Lawyers to Trust in Southern California
Employers are subject to strict federal and state regulations regarding wages, work conditions and discriminatory practices. If you are involved in a dispute over violations of employment and wage and hour laws, you have the law on your side.
At the law offices of Fernandez & Lauby LLP, we provide experienced and client-focused representation for workers in employment law conflicts. Operating since 1998, our attorneys are experienced litigators with a proven background for providing effective client service both in and out of the courtroom.
We understand employment law and work closely with clients to develop a range of strategies to resolve your case positively. We can pursue your claim in state or federal court, and have developed the knowledge to be effective with a strong reputation for dependable representation.
Handling State and Federal Employment Law Claims • Contingency Fees
We offer a free consultation and handle all employment litigation cases on a contingency basis. You only pay attorneys fees if we help you recover money damages for your claim. Our attorneys have successfully provided employment law representation and recovered significant awards for clients in the areas of:
Wage and hour, labor law disputes
- Unpaid wages
- Off the clock work
- Failure to pay minimum wages
- Failure to pay prevailing wages to construction workers
- Unpaid overtime when working over 8 hours per day
- Failure to provide 30 minute meal periods
- Failure to provide 10 minute rest breaks
- Failure to pay vacation time, tips and other wages
- Withholding of a final paycheck
- Failure to reimburse for business expenses/mileage
- Failure to pay bonuses, commissions
- Improper classification of exempt (salaried) workers
- Common issues for California truck drivers
- Auto mechanic / technician and Piece Rate claims
- Breach of contract
- Whistleblower retaliation for complaining about wage violations
- And many other wage and hour violations
Workplace and hiring discrimination and harassment
- Age discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Race, religious, ethnic and cultural discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment,
- Workplace Retaliation
- Wrongful Termination
Class action lawsuits: In addition to representing individuals with disputes and claims against their employers, we are also attorneys who are experienced in class actions, whereby one employee or a group of employees can seek compensation of all employees for wage and hour violations.
We work with you to build strategies and options for pursuing your case, and we are equally able to pursue an aggressively litigation strategy or alternative dispute resolution.
Providing Effective and Experienced Representation
The offices of Fernandez & Lauby LLP are committed to providing experienced representation to clients, and our lawyers have proven track records in employment law cases. Contact us online today or call us at 888-959-8508 to schedule a free initial consultation to meet with an attorney to discuss your employment law case. From our offices in Riverside, Palm Desert and Irvine, we represent clients throughout Southern California.