The Right Compensation for Your Hard Work
You did the work, you deserve the pay. It is only right to expect your employer to pay you according to the terms of your employment. You also have state and federal laws backing up your rights. When an employer fails to meet wage and hour obligations, either through error or intentional malfeasance, you are entitled to pursue legal recourse to recover the pay you have earned, including additional money damages, penalties and attorneys fees. We represent employees in wage and hour cases on both an individual basis and through the class action process where one employee or a group of employees can seek compensation for all employees who suffered wage and hour violations.
Free Initial Consultation | Se Habla Espanol | No Attorneys Fees Unless You Win
At Fernandez & Lauby LLP, we fight to help employees of all incomes and job statuses receive the money they have earned. Whether you are an hourly or salaried worker, an independent contractor or a management professional, our experienced team of trial lawyers is here for you. You don't have to fight your claim by yourself. Contact us to discuss the circumstances of your wage and hour and labor law claim with one of our attorneys today.
Representation for Wage and Hour Disputes
Our employment law attorneys can vigorously pursue appropriate compensation for wage and hour disputes, employing a clear understanding of state and federal guidelines and a strong track record of proven trial experience. We assist employees of all incomes in pursuing claims for:
- Unpaid wages
- Off the clock work
- Failure to pay minimum wages
- Failure of pay prevailing wages to construction workers
- Unpaid overtime when working over 8 hours per day
- Failure to provide 30 minute meal periods
- Failure to provide mandatory 10 minute rest breaks
- Failure to pay vacation time, tips and other wages
- Untimely payment of a final paycheck
- Failure to provide reimbursement for business expenses/mileage
- Failure to pay bonuses, commissions
- Improper classification of exempt (salary) workers
- Auto mechanic / technician and Piece Rate claims
- Breach of contract
- Class action (to recover unpaid wages for all workers)
- And many other wage and hour violations
Our lawyers are highly experienced and focused on providing a range of strategies to solve your wage and hour disputes. We are adaptable to the specific facts and goals of each client, and are able to negotiate effectively on your behalf, or advocate strongly for you in the courtroom.
Put Our Employment Law Attorneys to Work for You
Contact us online or call us today at (888) 959-8508 to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney, and put our experience and proven track record to work for your employment law claim or wage and hour dispute. We represent clients throughout Southern California.